If you’re a surfer, you know that back pain, unfortunately, comes with the territory. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up your beloved sport when back problems strike. The Strong Back Mini Course for Surfers is here to help you stay in the water and keep ripping.
This course is designed specifically for surfers dealing with back pain and those who haven’t suffered from it yet and simply want to continue surfing at the highest level. It provides helpful tips and exercises to get you back in the water and keep you surfing. Through a series of easy-to-follow videos, you’ll learn what daily activities, when incorrectly executed, threaten normal spinal function and how to do them correctly. You’ll also learn some basic exercises you can do every day to strengthen your back muscles and prepare them for everything that life and surfing demand of them.
This course includes comprehensive videos detailing how to correctly perform everyday tasks such as sitting, sleeping, lifting etc without unconsciously damaging your back.
- Set of easy-to-perform exercises designed to relieve back pain and maintain back strength for surfing and life in general.
- Detailed notes on how “Surfer’s neck” and “Surfer’s back” occurs and what to do to avoid it
- Recipes for a low inflammatory diet will help remove information from other areas of your life that can also affect back pain.
- Simple breathing exercises to calm the mind and minimise the effect that emotional problems like stress have on our back.
- In the bonus materials of this course, you also get tips on how to avoid injuries, live a pain-free life and enjoy surfing.
With the Surfers mini course, you’ll be empowered with the information you need to continue enjoying your favourite sport without worrying about your back. Only a small percentage of back pain is caused by surfing, so it’s important to look at the other sources derived during our day-to-day lives.
Please take a moment to fill in the questionnaires to determine which factors may be present in your life and influence whether or not you as a surfer will suffer from the dreaded “ surfer’s back”.